OASIS-DB, the comprehensive OCaml package archive
OASIS-DB is a collection of released OCaml packages. Each package contains an
_oasis file, which is a way to provide information about it. The pages on this website display information from this file. OASIS-DB is part of the project OASIS which aims at providing an infrastructure to host OCaml libraries and applications.
The Browse link allow you to browse all the available packages and to perform a full text search of the package pages with Google.
Releasing packages through OASIS-DB
To upload your own packages, you'll first need to add and
_oasis to your package's sources. See the quickstart guide for a tutorial. You can check and upload your package using the Upload link above, you'll need to login into a valid OCaml Forge user account to proceed.
It is possible to upload package without
_oasis in it, in this case you won't get all the benefits of this website.
Installing packages from OASIS-DB
You can download and install automatically packages on this server. Use one of the third party automated tools like odb (a simple package installer).
- snappy v0.1.0 (2013-10-12)
- extunix v0.1.0 (2013-10-07)
- ounit v2.0.0 (2013-09-30)
- geoip v0.0.2 (2013-09-09)
- ocaml-lua v1.2 (2013-09-03)
- odepack v0.6.4 (2013-08-02)
- weberizer v0.7.6 (2013-08-01)
- ocaml-lua v1.1 (2013-07-27)
- extlib v1.5.4 (2013-05-08)
- extlib v1.5.3 (2013-05-08)
- google-drive-ocamlfuse v0.3.2 (2013-05-04)
- weberizer v0.7.5 (2013-04-12)
- sekred v0.1.5 (2013-04-03)
- extunix v0.0.6 (2013-04-01)
- gperftools v0.2 (2013-03-20)
- wyrd v1.4.6 (2013-02-04)
- uint v1.1.0 (2013-01-11)
- batteries v2.0 (2013-01-03)
- yojson v1.1.3~oasis2 (2013-01-02)
- cppo v0.9.3~oasis2 (2013-01-02)
390 uploads and 141 packages in the database since 2010-08-05
96% of the latest package's versions have an _oasis file.